Friday, February 15, 2008

valentines special




"I want to hold your hands and walk a mile

dont want to miss u, even for a while.


my life is so beautiful coz

dear, its you...my life!


hug me for my worries to die

my tears to dry and

my lonliness to fly.


it hurts me to know

how i sometimes can be selfish

when it comes to you.


i am getting sentimental over you!

for god sake explain me why all these


i miss you every moment of the day.

i keep me awake just to listen to you,

i keep me empty just for you to fill,

i keep me alive just to see you.


my mornings miss you

my evenings seeks you

where were you all these years


fear of future is worse than pain of past

still i bother the least, coz u are there


even seconds are too long to miss you

i want to hold your hands and walk a mile

dont want to miss you, even for a while...


come fill my life!

No comments: