Monday, February 11, 2008

a gift frm god, but i aint seeing it


as u can see, iam not doing my posting job evry well... first excuse, i dont have the bhagavad gita book with me...i left it at my grandparents' house and dint go to bring it back...iam missin reading it for 2 weeks now.... hopefully...by today i will go to bring it back...!! :) lets see...

second excuse...job is making me so busy that iam not able to open this blog at all...but today...i made it a point to post somthing atleast to give an excuse for not posting...hehe...

so yeah... i have done few things in the past week....which absolutly dint satisfy me excepting one.

so, i had a couple dance programmes...small ones... one-- at an excutive meeting in our office...there were so many expatriates coming from the US and so we had a huge meeting at a 7 star hotel...and my team lead asked for a welcome dance... the piece came out so well that i was actually satisfied with my dance (which rarely happens!!) ..and i got a standing avation!! :) first time ever...! it was really a great experience!!

and then that very day i had the auditions for a dance competition at office... and the judges for that were supposed to javed and ravi behi from boogie woogie..so auditions were tough. i was in group and solo...

and our group did a joogal bhandhi of classical and western... dint get selected! :( can u beat that.... the best dancer in the western dance was in my group! and a very good dancer for classical...and then me and then another guy as well but unfortunately this guy dint turn up during the auditions...! that was our major drawback apart frm lack of cordination...all said...end result we weren't selected...a big stroke..!! but well i got selected fo solo...

i have no clue why i, in the first place got selected, bcuz, i really flopped the show during the competition...the one known for the too good songs flopped it... my song was bad for the audience...! it was tamil song (ofcuz the song fo which i became a big hit at my town) but not here...i should have guessed it. humiliation engulfed me...throwing furious glances at me and my dance...please not my dance i begged! but it striked many times...! after my dance i dint face anybody straight frm dressing room i ran home... how could i even face? even today (its been 2 days since the competition) i still face difficulty talkin abou it when ppl ask....wanna shout out loud... why my dance???? why???

1 comment:

master criminal said...

cant say it sometimes happens girl... ask me ,, i have many of it ...its not that u did it half heartedly its something wrong somewhere out of ur reach get over it..( agreed takes time>>>) running is shear cowardice