Thursday, July 10, 2008

Words...


Words can motivate,
Words can kill,
Words can bring a smile,
Words can make you love,
Words can bring wars,
Words can bring peace,
Words can enlighten a soul.

I do not cognize a thing until
I don’t form a word for it.

I can’t comprehend why
I write, now, on words.

If he controls the sense organs,
He has controlled himself.
If he controls his mouth,
He has controlled the whole world.
I know not of control. Any control.
I lost discipline…
I lost all…

I can’t comprehend why
I write, now, on words.

I do not maketh the soul,
Which seeks preachers.

Giving in the senses’ pleasure.
Sense’s power, pride, preference
I started losing each of it.
Hands, legs, eyes and finally mouth.
Abandoning the controls did I lose
Trust… from people, never lost before.
Words have done a wonder on me.

I can’t comprehend much why
I write, now, on words.

Preachers were past to me
Deaf hears are only here.

Words can bring trust
Words can bring faith
Words can bring a soul
A soul to bring meaning to life.
And more meaning to death.
Because death becomes life.
Paradoxical life, don’t we lead!

I can comprehend why
I write, now, on words.

Here I am…leading to nowhere
Gone past the spaces to kill.

Murders, communion…
What difference does it make
To a soul which has lost value of senses.
Because I lost words… I lost preachers…
I lost discipline… I lost discrimination…
I lost whole value system…
I lost a birth…

Kill, my lord, the unruly mind
Guide me to the feet of yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meghana,
Have been searching for your blog since you left a wrong URL at mine. I am so happy I kept trying different combinations till I got in here. Eternal Bliss is such a befitting name...I loved reading your post and I am very very happy you have linked it to mine...

Regards,
Sangeetha