Tuesday, June 10, 2008


this is a beautiful pic... see close... for 5 min... starin at it..u will realize that the picture is so much close to ur life story! its awesome! u wont believe what you see...
watch now...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10...
got the point??! did u hav a close look? understood?
;) the usual me....! trickin u...lik any another fwd!!! theres nothin which s gonna pop out! hehe...those fwds...such diabolic brats! anyway,...this pic shows good philosophy!
a cycle of life and death!
i had been to my home during the weekend, we had a long weekend due to strike! home sweet home...! i jus dint want to return bac, who wud want to??!! i hate tears! n i jus shed wen i was in train!...
alright...my grandad isnt doin well... its so poignant ...he is my inspiration in all tracks! he is a great soul... god should hav a better plan fo him..iam sure!
i wante dto write so much more abt my trip ... but aint writin any.. dunno y... wen puttin before everybody i feel the emotions reduce...so aint writin any! :)
so bac to office ... got up so late (anything new?) and came to office at 11....
and u knw thw worst part.. i hate auto fellows.. i really hate them.. i wa sina hurry go to bac home on 5 june, thr was a cab strike..so auto zindabad... and dat guy asked fo 200.. bargained fo 200... reasonable i shud say... then changed by direction half way direct to bus station cuz it was gettin late...now he asked 50 more, i accepted... but hold on... before i got into the auto, he wanted change to giv it to somebody else.. i have 100rs... and i completly forgot!!!!!! bad very bad me....
now while gettin down, i give him 250, thank him on top n walk away...!!!!
i hate me... on top i hate these fellows.. they r always thr to pull ur money!!!
well my companys says they wud reimburse me (sole reason i got an auto! ;), otherwise how cud i even afford dat 250) .... so dats the reason i ahte auto fellows, and everywhr i wud end fightin wid dem...my very best frn keeps sayin to me...do not fight with auto fellows...but who listens...he is my best frn n listne to him...except this...fo the sole reason they are out there just to cheat!
well... now... i hav little work to do... let me get back...
cioa...

3 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent!
Happy day

meghna said...

thank you for the comments!
that meant so much to me!! :)

master criminal said...

pity u .....tho tho