Wednesday, January 30, 2008

colours

love an ever lasting love...this is one thing one cant give out of practice...once i used to believe that even love can come by getting used to it. n i did practice it... the artificial life engulfed this frame... so artificial that reality seemed senseless and mad...when artificiality softened the hand i thot it was the heart which was getting touched...the smile spread a mile...but cunt touch my ears...i thot it touched even my temple...wen salty water rolled down the cheeks i thot it was the soul which was dropping some of its contents... because sadness is one feeling which cant be acted... and now i realise...soul did pour out... but for a different reason...i was fallin...fallin far frm reality...fallin into artificiality...was just caught by reality then...it knocked off the ephemeral stage... turned to the bright light...redened my face...burnt my hands n feet...reality shook me off...drenched in my despair past... learnt new lessons... chose the true nature of nature...flowin it now... no more artificial colours would fill my painting...
let the maya play its role...and purush will play his role too...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refrain from commenting..
Is the ambiguity intentional or by mistake???
Please use english(not sms lang) for posting for better understandability.

meghna said...

mmmm....well... u n ur bluntness...!! well, i dint think much about it when typing. it just flowed through. next time will make sure you understand it.