Wednesday, December 5, 2007

krishna...

its poignant at times when u see urself strangling with time...sombody said "time is a healer..time moves on...time doesnt wait fo anyone..." ... and iam here waitin... ... ...
Diabolic thoughts...!!
What have i lost...!!
So much in store to gain
But i aint going for that
Oh...the pain...
I am just brooding on this.
Am I a coward?
Am i afraid to face?
Am i giving it up?
I am confused...
But entrenched not to lose
Its in my hands...
I lose it, I lose it!
I win it, I win it!
Oh....what triumph it is
To win when you thought you lost
To reach the zeneath
And give my love the credit
What pleasure it gives to give...
A thousand symphony cant give that peace.

abstract....!!! i knw it is... i like writing it that way.... u knw its said...poems r best when not understood...!! hehehe... in the future i ll post some more of these...

No comments: